Sunday, April 3, 2011

Look what C got me as an early month-sary present!  How friggin' adorably cute is that?!  Exactly what is a month-sary you ask?  It's similar to an anniversary, only you celebrate 12 times a year instead of 1.  I know it may seem silly, but it definitely keeps the spark alive!  What did I get him for our month-sary?  His favorite Old Navy corduroy pants for a whopping 6 dollars!







Speaking of corduroys, I scored the AG Stevie Cords from Anthropologie for $20.  They were originially $158, so I basically got them for over 80% off!  They are by far the softest corduroys I've ever worn!  I would so buy the grey, wine, and white colors, but I'm guessing they are all sold out now since it's such a steal!  I wore them out yesterday and they felt like fitted PJ pants.  No joke.  I definitely recommend them to everyone!







I scored Target's patent Pearce Pumps in DOVE!!  They were sold out online, but I was able to score them in stores.  They are by far, the most comfortable high heels I've ever owned.  They're cushioned inside and are super cute.  They're so shiny and chic.  My cousin purchased the patent camel color and when she tried them on, they made her look taller!  You can purchase them here for $29.95. 

             And last but not least, I leave you with a random pic--

Happy Sunday!  Time to eat a Hot Pocket for breakfast and enjoy the nice weather!

3 comments:

Theressa Lauw said...

That necklace is adorable! Do you mind sharing where he found it?

I love the idea of a month-sary! It would justify a good portion of my purchases. (I choose my gifts, he pays LOL).

anthrogirlonabudget said...

I don't mind at all! He actually ordered it from Etsy, here is the link - http://www.etsy.com/shop/MenuetDesigns?ref=pr_shop_more

And LOL, I love your justification behind your purchases, haha!! :)

LittleMissSeamstress said...

HAHA I totally have that shadow shop myself with my hubs! looking cute~