Monday, May 2, 2011

Pretzels and randomness

Hello readers!

To sum up how my Monday was, I leave you with a quote from yours truly (yes, I'm quoting myself)--

You know you snack too much when someone stops you at Starbucks to tell you that you have a pretzel stuck to the back of your cardigan.

Yes, this actually happened today.  How embarrassing, right?!


Anyways, onto my OOTD, which was actually yesterday's outfit:
Chambray shirt - H&M ($12.90!!) - similar here and here
Shorts - Forever 21 - purchase here
Wedges - Banana Republic - similar here, here, here, and here
Sunglasses - Ray Bans - purchase here

I bought this shirt about two weeks ago and I've already worn it at least 5-6 times.  It's very versatile and goes with everything - I've paired it with high-waisted skirts and white/blue shorts, jeans, etc.

Do you readers have a favorite clothing item that you wear ALL the time?

5 comments:

LittleMissSeamstress said...

Let's me just say having pretzel piece on your sweater is a little less embarrassing than having fabulous anthro dress on in public only to be told by an old lady that I have a HUGE tag hanging off on my back :)

and YES..it did not happen to me I swear haha

Jin,

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

Seriously, laughed out loud when I read this. With three kids, I've had all sorts of horrors stuck to me, unknowingly. Teething biscuits are the worst...they're like super glue when they dry!

anthrogirlonabudget said...

Jin - That's so funny!! I've had a size size sticker stuck to the front of my sweater before.. haha

Molly - It was so awkward when it happened! This guy dressed in a nice suit totally just went up to me and said "You..... uh... have like a pretzel stuck to your back." And then he totally picked it off for me.. LOL!

Alexandria said...

i love your shoes

http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

anthrogirlonabudget said...

Thank you, I got them for 30 dollars at Banana Republic!