Monday, May 30, 2011

Don't you love..

Don't you love finding accessories/clothes in your closet that you forgot you had?  It feels like I just bought new clothes minus the spending money part, which is always good :P  That was the case with this fedora hat, it was stored under my big, messy pile of clothes.  As soon as I found it, I got all excited and knew it'd be the perfect spring accessory.


Fedora Hat - Urban Outfitters - Similar here
Cardigan - BP Nordstrom, Purchase here (it's on sale!!)
Maxi Dress - Gap, Similar here
Belt - Anthropologie, Similar here
Small purse - H&M, Similar here
Ring - Kate Spade - Purchase here

I cannot emphasize how much I love the Kate Spade ring.  It goes with everything and it's such a reasonable price for a Kate Spade piece ($38)!

Have you recently found a clothing piece/accessory in your closet that you're totally excited about?

No comments: