Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Polka Dots and Stripes = Love, Love, Love


Silk shirt - Gap
Scallop Dots Skirt - Anthropologie
Cardigan - JCrew
Shoes - Urban Outfitters

I love the bold colors in today's outfit.  I normally wear this skirt and cardi with white tank top under, but today I decided to change it up!  The red blouse definitely gave that extra pop to the entire outfit.


A-Bit-Unruly Top
I absolutely ADORE everything about this top.  The fabric is extremely soft and the neckline is so unique.


I tried the top with the Drawing Parallels Skirt and was extremely happy with how it turned out.  I was so close to buying the entire outfit right then and there (both items are currently at full price.. $48 + $68 = I need to think about it).  I feel like this outfit is perfect for spring as well as a great transition to summer - it's just so light and airy!

The Antilles blouse definitely caught my eye.  The vibrant turquoise was simply gorgeous.  My one gripe about the blouse was that it runs HUGE. 
I tried it with the skirt and it ended up not looking too baggy.  Overall, I loved the style, the color, but not the sizing. 

The Loblolly Pullover was cute in theory, but when I tried it on, it was soooo baggy!  It might've been because I tried on a small (the XS wasn't available).  I might give it another try if the XS pops up in stores.
Despite the bagginess, the buttons on the shoulders were so cute!
 
I hope you had as much fun reading these reviews as I had writing them! 
Have a good night!

No comments: