Sunday, February 27, 2011

OOTD and 2 Dress Reviews!


Today's OOTD!




Nordstrom - BP Cardigan - $24.90
Anthropologie - Scallop Cloud Skirt
Anthropologie - All Wrapped Up Flats - $19.95!
Forever 21 - V-neck Tank - $2.50

I definitely recommend the cardigan, it's extremely soft and certain colors are actually on sale for $11.90. See it here-- http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bp-three-quarter-sleeve-jersey-cardigan-juniors/3147799?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=2045


I tried on a few dresses today - the Glanz and the Kingston Road Dress. The colors on the Glanz dress definitely caught my attention - the colors are as vivid as they are online. I loved the idea of the dress, but it wasn't for me.




The Kingston Road Dress was GORGEOUS. The mix of different pastel colors make it perfect for the Spring season. And the added bonus? It comes with pockets!




In case anyone is wondering, the fabric was extremely soft and the neckline is very flattering. The only issue with this dress is the price -- $228 is a little too steep for me, I'm definitely going to wait for a sale.


The texture of the dress is very unique, here is a closeup picture of it -


No comments: