Sunday, January 23, 2011

Peggy Sue and other great deals


After a much long anticipated wait for a price markdown on this dress, I was able to finally order it for $60!  I'm in love with the sheer straps and how the dress poofs out at the bottom.  I would definitely wear this dress with a belt and some high heels.

During the Anthropologie tag sale, I was able to score the Weisshorn Blouse for only $7!! -



You can only imagine how excited I was!  The cap sleeves, the polka dots, and the flowers all make this top so adorable!

On another note, if you are looking for some cute work shoes, I scored the UO Crocodile Pumps a couple months ago for $10 (click below link)--

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=18714154&pushId=SALE_W_SHOES&popId=SALE_W&navCount=225&navAction=poppushpush&itemCount=80&itemdescription=true&parentid=SALE_W_SHOES&startValue=1&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority#BVRRWidgetID

Even though the site says they are $20, you can call CS and have them verify that they are $10 in stores, and they will give you a price adjustment!  These shoes will hurt the first time you wear them and then slightly stretch out in time.  I can generally wear them for 4-5 hours before they start hurting again, but it's all worth it since they look super cute and are at a great price!  The manmade material doesn't look cheap at all and i get compliments on them all the time - people are shocked when I tell them that I got them for such a cheap price.  These pairs go well with dresses, pencil skirts, and trousers - they're just overall very versatile.  I will post an outfit with these shoes just so you guys can get an idea of what they look like.

I'm heading over to Anthropologie and will post some of my favorite items later on today!  if you guys have questions or comments regarding anything I've posted, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me an email at anthrogirlonabudget@gmail.com.

No comments: